Completely remodeled, light and bright condo in the historic Swann-Daingerfield building built in 1802. Located in the heart of Old Town, and recently added to the National Register of Historic Properties. Step through your private entrance to a large living room featuring a cozy wood burning fireplace, charming built-ins, gleaming hardwood flooring and custom carpeting, with plantation shutters throughout. dining room, with French doors that open to a lovely, brick patio. The gourmet kitchen features upgraded quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, & Energy Star stainless steel appliances. Primary bedroom with en-suite. Both bathrooms have been updated with modern vanities, tile and fixtures. Walk through courtyard featuring a magnificent magnolia tree to front door. Small pets are allowed in this wonderful, inclusive community! Large secure storage unit. Assigned parking spot (#5), & enjoy a short stroll to the restaurants, unique shops, and farmers market on King Street, as well as the Potomac River, which is just 7 blocks away. Walk Score of 99. 0.7 to the King Street metro station, and 0.2 to Misha's Coffee!
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,109 sq. ft
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price