This one resembles a model home...why buy new when you could call this gorgeous, 3-LVL bump out, 2-car garage, brick front TH yours...Offering all the bells and whistles...to start with tasteful designer paint, wood floors throughout, dentil molding, crown molding, updated fixtures, luxury primary suite, spa bath, and custom walk-in closets. Inclusive of a spacious, fully finished basement with a bedroom or office, a full bath, beautiful, paver patio, and adjacent open space. Enjoy two fireplaces, granite countertops, upgraded cabinets, and appliances. You'll appreciate this gently lived in, and very well cared for model...welcome home!
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,864 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price