Seller is willing to transfer their VA Home Loan Rate of 2.375% to Eligible Buyers. Rate transfers unable to release the owner from their certificate of eligibility (COE )will require a refinance within 18 months releasing the owner's COE from the home. Upgrades! Custom Home! - Stunning Brick Colonial Home located in the Heart of Fort Washington. Seller shows pride of Ownership in this Quality Built Home with NO HOA. Gleaming Hardwood Floors greet you as you enter the Large Stately 2 Story High Foyer with a Gorgeous Cat Walk & Sitting Area. Elegant Open Main Level with Formal Dining Room that boasts Elegant Chair Railing and Crown Molding. Amazing 2 Story Great Room with Gas Fireplace and floor to Ceiling Windows allowing Bright Natural Lighting. Beautifully laid out Gourmet Kitchen with lots of Cabinets, Double Oven, Stainless Steel Appliances, Center Island with Sink and Pantry. Off Kitchen is a Large Tiled Window filled Sunroom that leads to Large Low Maintenance Composite and Vinyl Deck. 1st Floor Owner's Suite with a Tray Ceiling, Large Walk-In Closet, Luxury Custom Tiled Bathroom featuring a Jetted Soaking Tub, separate Shower and Double Sink Vanity. Hardwood Stairs & Balusters lead to the Cat Walk overlooking Entry Foyer and Great Room, leads to 3 Additional Spacious Bedrooms and a Custom Tiled Bathroom. Large Finished Lower Level Features a Huge Theater Room, and Large Open Concept Carpeted Rec Room space with enough room for a Bar, Pool and Pub Tables, Including a Full Bathroom. Basement walks out to Slate Patio and Yard that is larger than it appears. Home sits on .46 acres offering an expansive rear yard. Close to Amazing Amenities - National Golf Club, Marinas, minutes away from the National Harbor, MGM, Tanger outlets, many restaurants and shops. Easy Commute to Andrews Joint Air Force Base, Arlington VA and Washington DC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,828 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Flaim Brothers, Inc
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Media, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Patio, Porch, Deck
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price